Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pillow Fight Day

Long time no speak Lovers. In the past couple of weeks I have been freelancing my but off, working on my new handbag collection with Lorielle, Working on a feed the homeless in Downtown LA event, Planning a summer vacay to my homeland of Puerto Rico and last but not least....PILLOW FIGHHHTTTIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!! Saturday was National Pillow Fight Day and hundreds of people showed up in Downtown LA's Pershing Square for a major feathery quit invigorating beat down! The biggest challenge of the event was deciding if I should Shoot or Fight. The irony of the who debate was quit funny but at the end of the day I decided to capture the moment and keep it forever with a couple of shots to the head.
 




Clearly he is Reliving his childhood!
The man in the middle had padding on. Let's just say anyone with a pillow took it as a challenge!




CHARGE!!

A little girls dream land

Even cuz It showed up for the Pillow Fight!
Feathers got stuck in every ones hair .....
Including mine! I washed my hair twice and still had feathers randomly falling out. lol

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOVEEESSSS IT!!!! Wish I coulda been there! The baby at the end is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete