Monday, January 25, 2010

CITY OF ANGELS!!!

What a weekend! I finally made it to Runyon Canyon this weekend and had an amazing time. Out of all my pics these three just really stood out to me. If you take the time to study each picture you will see why they call Los Angeles The City of Angels. 
                                                                           "City of Angels" 
                                                                                                         "Helping Hands"                                               
                                                                                                            "Heavens Gate"
                              I love how my view is snow tops mean while I am in a tank top! I can only give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment