Monday, February 22, 2010

Black & White

Well Hello! This post is dedicated to one pair of shoes that I NEED in my life and I'm just trying to justify the whopping price of $475. I mean what is a fashionista to do without these. I honestly feel like I will have a better career and be a more recognized designer if I had these. Its like how when Biggie had his Versace shades on they made the world automatically demand respect. That's how I feel about these. They would be a staple in my collection FOREVER. Think I have to do it! Ouch
I am ADDICTED, OBSESSED and NEED these in my life. SERIOUSLY!

Could not do a Black and White post without him. Check out his site its amazing!!!!Tim Burton 

My Lovebot. Just made him!

Had to do it! HeHeeeeeeeee
Classic!
Need this for the shoes!!!!!!! Betsey Johnson Fall 2010
Me when im 60 minus the blonde hair!! Love you Betsey

Jeremy Scott Fall 2010 
 
I'm loving the black and white post so this will be another regular post now. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment